20 Feb 2014

Children Literature Reading Project - A Master Post




Hello, Kakak Ilman and Adik Zidan...

As I told you both on my Reading Challenge's master post, I'm going to join another reading project. I got an information from the host, Aunty Bzee, that this reading project will take three years, so I must not combine my CLRP's (Children's Literature Reading Project) reading list with my other reading challenges master post.

You both know that I always love reading Children's Literature. It's not just because I have you both or else I'm working on a job that involved children's world so I need many children's literature. I just love Children's Literature. That's all. I don't need to explain why I love children's literature. I just love it. There will be no year without reading children's literature. Well, I know, it sounds so lebay. Haha.

I will start this reading project from February 21st, 2014 til February, 20th, 2017. I will share you my list according to my e-books or paperbacks' collection right now. Here they are:

Written by Roald Dahl:
1. James and the Giant Peach
2. Charlie and the Great Glass Elevator
3. Danny the Champion of the World
4. The Wonderful Story of Henry Sugar and Six More
5. George's Marvelous Medicine
6. Revolting Rhymes
7. The Witches
8. Boy Tales of Childhood

Written by Jacqueline Wilson:
1. Hetty Feather
2. Sapphire Battersea
3. Emerald Star
4. Candyfloss
5. The Mum-Minder
6. The Suitcase Kid
7. The Story of Tracy Beaker
8. Lola Rose
9. Sleepovers
10. Starring Tracy Beaker
11. Secrets
12. Midnight
13. The Bed and Breakfast Story
14. Sleepovers
15. The Dare Game


Written by Shel Silverstein:
1. The Giving Tree
2.Uncle Shelbys ABZ Book
3. Uncle Shelbys Kiddie Corner
4. Uncle Shelbys Scout  Handbook

Written by Beverly Clearly:
1. Beezus and Ramona
2. Ramona the Pest
3. Ramona the Brave
4. Ramona and Her Father
5. Ramona and Her Mother
6. Ramona Quimby, Age 8
7. Ramona Forever
8. Ramona's World

Written by Enid Blyton:
Noddy Series
Malory Tower Series

Written by Dr. Seuss:
1. The Cat in the Hat
2. On Beyond Zebra
3. Scrambled Egg
4. 500 Hats of Bartholomew Cubbins
5. And to Think That I Saw It on Mulberry Streets
6. Horton Hatches the Egg
7. The Lorax

Written by Terry Pratchett:
The Discworld Series

I will read by another author too, such as:
1. Hugo Cabret
2. Bliss
3. Dash of Magic
4. Charlotte's Web
5. Little House in the Prairie
6. Little Men
7. Heidy
8. Harry dan Geng Keriput
9. School of Fear
10. Fly by Night
11. Alvin Ho 2
12. Inkheart
13. Inkspell
14. Inkdeath
15. Abarat
16. 365 Days Bedtime's Stories
17. etc

and there are many other books that I haven't listed yet. I believe the list will grow. Haha. Wish me luck and stay healthy till many years following, so I can read all those books according to the list. You can join me to read it too, Kakak and Adek...

For Bunda's friend, if you want to join the reading project and see the rules, you can take a look in here.

Love you both! Stay healthy,



2 komentar:

  1. Wow, what a huge list!
    Good luck, bunda, have a great reading :)

    BalasHapus
  2. Wow, what a huge list!
    Good luck, bunda, have a great reading :)

    BalasHapus

tirimikisih udah ninggalin komen di sini... *\(^0^)/*